Prince Edward Island
YOUR participation means EVERYTHING. Raising funds for services and supports while supporting autism awareness and acceptance, takes all of us. Get your school, workplace and community involved by having a car wash, a toonie drive, or a casual day – then, turn your shirt inside out and join in on the fun! Team up with friends, loved ones and co-workers to help Canadians living with autism and their families.
80% of funds raised within this province benefit the participating member organization listed below. If no organization appears below, funds raised will support Autism Canada’s national programs and initiatives.
What are you waiting for? Register Now!
The Autism Society of Prince Edward Island consists of a volunteer lead Board of Directors including individuals that fill the role of President, Past President, Vice President, Treasurer, Secretary and Directors at Large.
- To provide information and support to family members, professionals, and individuals affected by Autism.
- To encourage, support, promote and advocate for quality education, treatment, services and equipment for persons, and their families, affected by Autism.
- To raise public awareness about Autism Spectrum Disorders.
- To promote and support research into the cause and treatment of Autism.
- To raise funds to finance the Society’s objectives.
To contact the Autism Society of Prince Edward Island:
PO Box 3243
Toll-free number: 1-888-360-8681
Join An Event
Join thousands of Canadians on April 3rd (or anytime in April) in wearing your shirt inside out for the day. Participate in this fun, family-friendly event to support those living with autism.
MAKE A DONATION
Make a donation to your nearest Inside Out campaign.