Newfoundland & Labrador
YOUR participation means EVERYTHING. Raising funds for services and supports while supporting autism awareness and acceptance, takes all of us. Get your school, workplace and community involved by having a car wash, a toonie drive, or a casual day – then, turn your shirt inside out and join in on the fun! Team up with friends, loved ones and co-workers to help Canadians living with autism and their families.
80% of funds raised within this province benefit the participating member organization listed below. If no organization appears below, funds raised will support Autism Canada’s national programs and initiatives.
What are you waiting for? Register Now!
The Autism Society, Newfoundland Labrador (ASNL) is a provincial charitable organization dedicated to promoting the development of individual, lifelong, and community-based supports and services for people with autism spectrum disorder (ASD), their families, and caregivers. Our vision is a province where people with ASD and their families are respected, and where they receive services and supports based on their individualized differences, needs and preferences.
We are families, professionals, and persons with Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD) working together to:
- Educate the community about autism and raise awareness
- Provide quality programming
- Provide guidance, support and resources to persons with autism and their families through all live stages through outreach
- Seek improved programs and services provided by heathcare and education on behalf of those with autism and their families through advocacy
- Partner with educational institutes to advance research on ASD
To contact Autism Society, Newfoundland Labrador:
P.O. Box 14078
St. John’s, NL
Join An Event
Join thousands of Canadians on April 3rd (or anytime in April) in wearing your shirt inside out for the day. Participate in this fun, family-friendly event to support those living with autism.
MAKE A DONATION
Make a donation to your nearest Inside Out campaign.